Most common conditions treated at our Urology clinic:
- Kidney stone diseases including 24 hours emergency care for patients having severe pain.
- Diseases of prostate glands.
- Urinary tract infections and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Management of patients with blood in urine.
- Evaluation and management of incontinence of urine.
Male sexual dysfunction.
List of some of the services provided by the urology department;
- Prostate check up and early detection of prostate cancer including facilities to do Trans rectal ultrasound and ultrasound glided biopsies of prostate gland.
- Full urodynamic evaluation using the latest state of the art urodynamic equipment. The facility helps to accurately diagnose and plan the treatment of urinary incontinence (especially female incontinence) and neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
- Evaluation of male infertility.