The Dermatology Clinic at IC offers a full range of dermatological care for both common and rare problems of skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes.
Most common conditions treated at Dermatology Clinic
- Acne and acne scars
- Male Infertility
- Fungal infections
- Nail disorders
- Hair loss – alopecia
- Skin moles, cysts, skin tumors and warts
- Skin Pigmentation
List of some services provided by our competent Dermatologists
- Laser Treatment for
- Hair removal
- Vascular treatment of spider veins, varicose veins, rosacea
- hyperpigmentation and Nevi
- Acne scars
- Benign Moles & Nevi
- Resurfacing: xanthelasma, striae
- Crystal peeling
- Vitamin C. peeling
- Fruit acid peeling
- Green Peel
- Chemical peeling (TCA)
- Facial session for whitening and acne treatment session.
- Botox injection for wrinkles and hyperhidrosis
- Mesotherapy for :-
- Face rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Fat Dissolving
- Hyal System (Hyaluronic Acid)
- UVA, UVB, Narrow bands for treatment of
- Removal of different types of skin swelling
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Skin tags
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Surgical treatment of pre-malignant and malignant skin lesions (under local anesthesia)
FraxelTMis a recent Laser technology for treatment of acne scars, sun damage, enlarged pores, wrinkles, skin discoloration, melasma, and stretch marks. Fraxel is a unique approach to repair the damaged skin pixel by pixel, spot by spot.
Fraxel Restore (SR1500) laser, the second-generation of fraxel laser can provide a safer, more effective treatment with a shorter treatment time, and no longer requires blue dye to be applied to the patient\'s face.
Multiple Treatments (4-5) are needed to achieve optimal results. This is an outpatient procedure only requiring the topical application of an anesthetic cream. Side effects are limited to redness which resolves in 1-3 days. The amazement is not only in the results of the laser but the speedy recovery, with almost no risk of complications and no downtime.