The Cardiology Clinic provides state of the art technology and compassionate care to patients with cardiovascular diseases.
Most common conditions treated at Cardiology Clinic
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart failures
- Cardiac evaluation of stroke
- Simple congenital heart disease.
List of some services provided by our competent cardiologist
- Preventive Cardiology – assessment and treatment of risk factors.
- Evaluation and management of coronary artery disease, hypertension, heart failures, cardiomyopathies, arrhythmia, simple congenital heart disease.
- Stress ECG
- Vascular Flow Study
- All types of anemia
- Bleeding disorders
- Low and high white cell counts
- Platelets disorders
- Hematologic malignancies
- Lymph nodes disorders
- Venous thrombotic disorders
List of some services provided by our competent Hematologist
- Peripheral blood examination
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy
- Pleural tap
- Peritoneal tap
- Centoral line insertion
- Insertion of chest tubes